Should I tell my "friend" how I feel after he started dating someone and stopped calling me a month ago?

I met this guy through work and about 4 months ago we started text each other. He's 37 and I'm 17. We only ever made out twice, never went farther. About a month age, two days after we made out he started dating someone else but was still talking to me for a week then he stopped. I feel like he lead me on and I'm hurt by that. I don't know if it is too late to text him and tell him how I feel. I don't want him to think I'm crazy and a obsessive but I don't know any other way to get over this then to talk about it and I can't go to my mom.

Most Helpful Guy

• He didn't lead you on he just found someone better

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, that age difference is too much, and you're 17 so depending on where you live it's kind of illegal. Second you should find guys to be with that you wouldn't have to hide from your mother. Third, if he's in a relationship then don't tell him. It'll only create problems considering the fact he's taken and you shouldn't get in the middle of a relationship.

• But he was single when it all started.

• And how would it being getting in the middle of his relationship. It would just be telling him how I feel.

• But he's in a relationship now, so he must not have really liked you that much if he just got with someone else. When someone is in a relationship you should respect it and wait until the relationship is done before addressing your feelings.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0