My boyfriend just broke up with me THROUGH A TEXT MESSAGE.

My boyfriend just broke up with me, well, said he wanted a 'break'. THROUGH A TEXT MESSAGE. Even though everything he has, says 'single' now. I didn't text back. I don't know what I should even say to him. He really didn't give me a legit answer as to why he did it. I'm usually so good at giving advice to other people about this when it happens to them, but it happened to me now, and I don't know what to do. How do people cope with this kinda stuff?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel you pain, something like this happened to me awhile back. Look, him sending you a text breaking up means: 1)He's immature and cannot say it himself to your face. 2)He is having doubts and once he texts, he can get it off his shoulders. & 3)They could well possibly be someone else that he already liked while you to were going out.

I'm not trying to say he cheated but I think he was just jumpy. The I feel the two scariest things guys have to do is approach a girl and try getting a number and second, trying to break up with a girl you still like. My advice to you is that you did the right thing by not texting back. The next thing I want you to do is not look back and ponder why it happened and for for reasons exactly. Just thank yourself that you realized now that he's immature and cannot handle a relationship like a normal adult.

I know you want to know why it happened but this will only frustrated and upset yourself. You need to keep your head up and try finding a better, more mature guy who knows how to deal with his emotions properly. Good Luck and I hope this helped you out.

• I couldn't have said it better.

• Thank you, I really appreciate the advice. it's always better gettin advice from someone who knows neither sides of the party. haha.

• I try my best to stay neutral and help others out. In a way it's what I enjoy most, the happiness of others when I can give them good advice or so I hope.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Text that bitch back and tell him "AH I was just about to tell you the samething" that's something I would do lol.

• Haha, that is so funny.