How to tell if I have been lead on by a guy?

I met this guy who is 37 and I'm 17. We started texting and complimenting each other and saying things that were a little sexual. We only ever made out twice but a month ago he start seeing someone else. We were never officially but he did keep texting me for a little over a week when they first got together. I just want to know if I got lead on or not because I kinda feel like I did but some people say I didn't

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, he led you on. Based on what you wrote, you're not the first one he did this to.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you did! He drop you when he found another girl... Yeah thats the thing with older guys they know how to push buttons... they know what to say to make you feel good... you know and then bam give then sex and they gone! Who care! I am glad he left he was an jerk who love playing with younger girls!!! Don't be fooled by the kind smile of any MAN! Men want one thing... and so do women!!!

• You want someone who shares what you want not be all selfish get all his needs.

• Thanks, that's really helpful. I just don't know how to move on now and it was a month ago and we weren't really anything to each other, so maybe I'm just being silly.

• No I am the silly one! I been there done that... guys are abusive sometime... well most of the time.. they break hearts lol I never been around a guy who didn't break hearts! I wonder what keeps a guy with one girl? You know! lol I know excatly how you feel... If you wanna feel better watch nana! Its an anime and the intro start out about a girl who falls in love with an older man! I know your not in love but still... It will make you feel better.

What Guys Said 3

• That 20 year gap should already tell you... smh -_-

• *led on, not Lead

What Girls Said 1

• Hunny he's 10 months older than you be thankful he moves on.