Angry ex boyfriend?

me and my ex have been broken up for about a week and a half.

i was really sad about it so I decided to go out to a party with my friend and one thing led to another and I made out with a guy because I was drunk. but I'm not using that as an excuse because that's no reason to.

so we started talking a couple days ago and I felt really bad so I told him and he blew up on me. he has no right to be mad right? we weren't together. so he told me we are done ( even though we already were ) I think he meant done talking. and I'm like begging him and he told me he's gonna go talk to this girl that likes him and I'm really upset and I don't know what to do. I'm begging him and he's telling me to leave him alone that were done for good. and I'm like then why the hell did you ever say you love me. you obviously don't if you could say were done just like that and he's like yup so leave me alone.

i seriously don't know what to do. I thought I was doing the right thing by telling him. we weren't even together so I don't know why he's so angry.

what should I say to him. I want him back ! :[

01

What Guys Said 1

• No You do not want/need him back!

What Girls Said 0