Do I tell my ex I miss him??

OK, so we broke up after 3 months. We live in different cities so I don't see him a around anymore/. I didn't contact him after the break up at all. He text about 4 weeks later to say sorry. Anyway I text him last week to say good luck with an exam, I told him I was going to call him but didn't want him to feel uncomfortable with an unexpected phone call from me. Anyway he rang the next day and we were on the phone for an hour and a half - nothing was said about the break up, it was just like nothing had happened. What do I do now? Do I tell him I miss him? it was him that broke up with me by the way and I really want him back.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he broke up with you and is trying to maintain the friendship. If you tell him you miss him, he might even go as far as to say that he misses you too. That means different things to different people, though.

As of right now, you two are not together and you wanting him back unfortunately doesn't mean all that much. He broke up with you, and you can try like hell to get him back, but it's probably not going to work. I'd recommend not talking to him and working on living your life where you are so that you can start to get over him and love again.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• if it was important to him he would of said something about the breakup. it sounds like you need to move on. he's just not that into you.

• you want him back , start communicating more texting calling etc build up a relationship again , meet up and maybe things will click back together , telling him you miss him won't help.

good luck

What Girls Said 2

• I think budphillips is all over this one!

Only you can answer this: what happens if you say 'I miss you' and he doesn't reply?

Are you really wanting to hear, 'I miss you and I want you back', lets date again babe'? (or some such thing). Sometimes its better NOT to rip off the bandaid.

You had a relationship with him before, I am sure if he wanted you back he would be working on it. Hopefully you have high enough standards which means he'd be doing more than texting occasionally to be with you again.

• No.