My girlfriend wants to break up with me because she found out that I got head from a girl in the past?

She said she wants someone pure and clean like herself and is not giving me a chance at all. I feel really hurt because it's the past and I can't change anything from the past, if I could then I would in a heartbeat. Is there anything I can do to convince her otherwise? I really love her and I don't want to lose her.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Time... The advice I can give you though, when I've heard things like this, the stuff in the past really doesn't bug me. What personally bugs me is if a guy lies about something to me, and then I find out the truth later. I can't trust liars, be honest from the start or don't be anything at all and you can never go wrong. That doesn't mean just flaunt all your other relationships but if the topic comes up, don't try to change it (may seem like you are hiding something) and never lie.

Most Helpful Guy

• well thats just the way it is. if she wants somebody pure thats her right. you can't give that to her anymore. sucks but thats the way it is. your past does effect your future.

What Girls Said 4

• That's is the stupidest thing I have ever read. She can't be mad at you because you have had experience BEFORE you to were together. It's head anyway it's not sex? Are you still a virgin? Your still pure anyway if you are

• Just give her time... She can either think and say " the passed is the passed" or she can just find a guy that's clean and pure like her. Either way, just let her do what she wants... Don't pressure her to. be with you.

• She is an idiot. Move on and find someone better

• No there's nothing you can do. Move on.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm sorry to say this but give up on her cause she has unrealistic expectations of you and she thinks too highly of herself.

• Why did u tell her u dumbass.

• It's her choice

• Consequences... ;)