He dumped me after a week cuz I was clingy, can I get him back?

He hasn't texted me in a week and is taking someone else to his semi formal... He told me he just wants to be friends but I really miss him and want to hook up w him. Could I say anything to him to get him to be interested?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate this word 'clingy' what one considers to be an act of being a 'clinger' another finds to be an act of infatuation! Just find someone else who will appreciate your brand of love. He clearly doesn't, and if he can move on so fast he's not worth it and was clearly not interested in you.

Most Helpful Girl

• text him and tell him how you feel, just be honest. Honesty is the best thing that you could do. Tell him that you're sorry for being clingy and that you'll try not to be too 'clingy' in the future?

What Guys Said 1

• If the guy dump you and do not text you, thateans he move on. You do the same. You could find someone that give all the attention that you looking for. When he see you with someone, better looking and give the respect. He will be disappoint that left you and that he made a mistake.

What Girls Said 2

• No the answer is no! He made up his mind and he found someone else. I am sorry but you can't force someone to like you and care about! I hope u feel better!

• Just move on and forget him
    If he contacts you tell him how you feel
    But don't wait on him to do anything, if he made up his mind then he made up his mind and there is nothing you can do to change it.