If a man was caught sleeping with another woman could that be used against him in divorce court?

If a man got caught sleeping with another woman while he was going through divorce proceedings could that be used against him in determining alimony and child support?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't think it would for child support but alimony maybe

What Guys Said 3

• There are slightly different rules regarding this depending on where you live, but generally yes it can be used against you - basically due to breaking the "contract" of marriage. However, this would only be the case before divorce proceedings begin, so in your case in should not matter.

• No unfortunately not because the divorce was already in-motion so that is considered the end of the connected agreement of marriage. Most judges would not even acknowledge what anybody does during only before.

man or woman it doesn't apply.

• I can help you, but I need more detail in terms of where both of your "separation agreements" were at the moment it happened.

• This isn't for me. I'm just asking on behalf of someone else and I don't understand what you are asking. Can you rephrase?

What Girls Said 0