Is it true if you let someone go you truly love them?

the title says it all...

I moved so we broke up but now he's dating Simone new at first I was upset then he told me he was happy which made ne happy. Not going to lie I still wish I was with him but I'm taking the high road

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I would only let go of someone if there was nothing left worth fighting for, or if only one of us was fighting , and making the effort to make it work.

So it depends on the situation. I personally believe that sometimes you have to accept that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.

Letting them go , because you know it's best for them and it's what they want is evidence you truly love them, because you are putting their happiness and needs above your own. ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

• Just read your update. Aww in am sorry! Break- ups are always painful, even more painful knowing someone you love... loves someone
      The way you are handling it shows your strength of character and evidence you love him. ๐Ÿ’œ xx

• Thank you for the MHO ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ xx