If someone says they can't be there for you emotionally?

Is that a good reason to break up with them?

Thanks

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes definitely. You need a guy that's going to be there for you through the bad times. That's when you need him the most.

What Guys Said 1

• if that person is not willing to even try then why be with that person in the first place... a person should be with you if it's something you both want, it's not meant to be a one person thing!

What Girls Said 2

• I think so, because relatioships need to be built on both physical and emotional levels and if people only connect physically...then it seems kind of shallow and not as special? I mean, you can be physical with a lot of people, but the special one will know you well, be there when you need them to be, and when you're feeling your worst, they're there to help you up.

And if you're already doubting the relationship, then maybe there's already something wrong.

• Yeah he was there for me physically and mentally, but not emotionally

• if you need someone who'll emotionally invest then that person wouldn't be suitable for you.

if you can live without that emotional connection , then go ahead.

for me I have to have a guy who will invest emotionally