Why did this go wrong, Did she just use me? :'( ?

I brought this girl i like out for a date, drinks and a meal and did everything by the book, I made her laugh many times, I got her drinks in the pub, I looked after her and I was a nice guy and made sure she was happy and having a good night.

Anyways, I heard her talking to another girl saying that "she wasn't interested in me". I don't understand, I'm a nice guy, pretty good looking and she has no interest in me whatsoever.

I offered my coat when it was raining and she said "F'ing dont want it" I feel used... and she texted me the day after saying "dont say that we went out together to my friends" and said I was weird and then at the end of the conversation on a message "Yeah OK bye"

I'm 22, Sorry can't change my age on this
**I'm 22, Sorry can't change my age on this**

1415

Most Helpful Girl

• Its time to say goodbye on this one chicken nugget! lol Seriously... she not worth your time!

Most Helpful Guy

• leave it at that.. dont dwell on it.. she's made it clear she dont like you and was most probs after the attention and then moved on to another..

do the same.. move on. dont creep her out (in her eyes). dont text her.. block all contact with her.. dont even attempt to be nice to her.

What Girls Said 13

• Dump her ass. You obviously are a nice guy and she doesn't deserve someone like you. It's her loss cuz u sound amazing and she's a bitch. It might hurt right now but I promise it'll get better and you'll find someone that loves you for you

• How are you 14 and going for drinks in the pub? Lol maybe the legal age is different but anyway, it could be because afterwards she realized she likes your as a friend. But the text was rude, you should've just told her that if she didn't like you then she shouldn't have gone out with you and if she's ashamed then she should get a grip.

• She sounds like an unappreciative bitch. If she's not interested, that's one thing. No reason to be rude. Guys bear a huge burden feeling like they have to be the pursuer. She would feel like shit if she went out of her way for a guy she was interested in only for him to reject her so inconsiderstely.

• Wow, forget her... that is messed up. SHE must be messed up. Most people appreciate kindness and sincerity. Move on.

• You're 14 wtf

• I'm 22, Sorry can't change my age on this

• She uploaded a new photo and I said she looked like a model... really pretty and then said you're weird, and I said I was only being honest and she said yeah OK bye

• Maybe she just didn't want you contacting her again after the date and commenting on a picture of her was creepy to her

• nah she's not using you she gove you a chance she didn't obviously like how you work although i would perfer people like you... maybe your not her type

• you did nothing wrong you just met somebody with the bitch syndrome. sadly it's not curable. side effects are missing out on great guys like you.

• I'm sorry but it sounds as if she used you. She sounds to be rude anyway so good for you.

• She has issues.
    Forget her, you seem cool:)

• You did nothing wrong. She obviously has a b itchy personality. It might be because she's had bad experiences or just because she's really inconsiderate and in her mind thinks she's better than anyone else. So it's most likely not personal. Don't worry. You did nothing wrong.

• She used you because she's not attracted to you. It's okay for that to happen, you will survive. Being nice doesn't mean you deserve someone.

• Move on, she's not going to make you happy.

• it is what it is, she wasn't into you move on... why wold you caree about such a non-avent

What Guys Said 14

• I feel like we should hear her story first before we can judge. We can never know if you're telling us everything. Your bitching doesn't really help your case.

• 100% Everything...
      I've nothing to gain if i dont tell the whole story.
      I just dont understand how someone can be that mean. THATS all.

• damn. Even if she doesn't want to be with you, she didn't have to be so cold.

This shit happens though, this is why you never go all out on girls till you know it's mutual

• I would say yes, it sounds like she used you. It was totally unfair to you, I understand.

• BABAHHAHAHAHAH im shure now u know why nice guys finish last. Shouldve treat every gurl u get with like trash cuz thats what they like best and makes them want chu even more. Hope u learn from yo mistake 👌🏻
    This isn't the 80's where nice guys finish first. Toughluck 🙏🏼

• Yes she did. But she did you a favor by revealing herself. Most women don't even do that -- they'll just keep using.

Fucking forget everything you think you know about what women want, then take the red pill. If you don't know what that means, look it up.

Then make a 5-year schedule for dealing with anger. Don't let the red-pill-rage take you down into the abyss. But it's necessary to go through.

• Perhaps you were "too" nice. As much as women say that's what they want, it nauseates some of them. Or she could be just plain nuts. Or, like you suggested, she used you—possibly to make someone else jealous.

• You're probably just as "nice" as everyone else trying to get in her pants...

• She is using you. People of all genders can be users, but if comes from a lack of empathy and extreme narcissism. Stay away. You cannot fix her. Hopefully life experiences can help her, but save yourself, and find a nice girl.

• She sounds like a RICHARD. Eff her! She is either bitchy or just the kind of girl that likes to be treated like sh! t

• her expectation are high dude...

• I believe that you are 22 and can't change it, but why was it wrong in the first place?

• You just got dealt a bad deck of cards

• Young girls, are immature, and don't know what they want

• Quit being a little bitch and get over it