My ex asked me to lunch, but has ignored me since?

My ex and I dated for a little over two years and broke up about six months ago. I'm 22 and she's 20, she moved away for college this year and we started texting again a few months ago after I called her (drunk) and told her I missed her. We've been doing a push pull thing for the last month, mainly because she lives so far away its impractical to think we'd get back together.
Anywya the other day she seems very interested in what I'm doing, flirts and jokes with me a lot, and then is the one to bring up that she's going to be back in town next weekend. I said cool maybe we can see each other and she exclaimed multiple times how much she'd like that.
Thing is since then (about 5 days now), she's ignored me. I messaged her the day after and didn't get a response, and messaged her today again but got zip back.
So what's up with that?

11

What Girls Said 1

• She probably said it at the time (probably in a good mood) but then later reflected on what she had said, and decided she didn't want to actually do that, after considering the implications. So if she isn't contacting you and setting a time and date, she just doesn't want to.

What Guys Said 1

• Her feelings are fickle. She changed her mind. I say just move on. You guys are ex's for a reason.