How true is this picture? Guys, when do you start to miss your ex after a serious relationship breakup?

So guys, do you feel it straight away, after a few days, a week, months, first date after break up?

For girls, I think the we feel the pain straight away, but it seems like guys don't feel it for a while. Ladies, please feel welcome to chime in too. :)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not true. After my break up, for a month, I honestly don't give a fuck. Then, I start remembering what we been through, and it hits me hard. I don't cry or none of that bitch shit, but I will feel it like I got shot. If I see you, I see you. There isn't no feeling. You're history. I get to see new girls. But, I will occasionally remember the fun we had. I mean, I did love you and all, but I know when to drop the bullshit and move on. If you die, I'm pretty sure I will have to find another girl right? So wtf.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it depends on how the relationship was. My last relationship lasted about 3 months and after we broke up after a few days I felt pretty sad and it's stayed with me a bit

• When the break up first happens we are usually thinking "Finally, Now I can get new pussy"... then when we realize we can't get it as easily as girls can. We start missing the one we had. Then was time goes on we miss it more and more.

Women have issues right away because they are more in the moment, and as time goes on they see how much better they are without us, since sex isn't the main priority and when you want it, you just go out and get it. So you focus on how "better off" you are, and think about why it wasn't a good relationship and it is easier for you to move on. Especially since you also have all your friends keeping you busy and helping you see how better off you are.

For guys it's mostly about the availability of sex. If a guy finds a new vagina right away, he is a lot less likely to give a damn about missing you.

What Girls Said 1

• I think if the relationship was serious that the guys feel it the same they just cover it up/ ignore it/ fake it better than girls, but after a while the girls moving on and the guy never really delt withit properly so a few weeks/ months down the track they want you back