How do I get over a guy that only wanted me for sex (he didn't get what he wanted) but I still found myself crushing on him... Help me?

When I first met this guy (during the summer) he was sweet and an awesome guy to talk to; however, once school started I found out that he has a history of being a player. So I distanced myself without asking him about it. Well about a week after I started distancing myself he texted me asking if he did something wrong, so I told him some of the things I heard at school, and he straight up told me that in the past he played around. Long story short, he and I started talking again and it for about 4 or 5 months. And yes he and I fooled around but we never slept together. A few days ago he texted me that he was done with me. Which is fine.. But now I feel like a girl normally feels after a breakup. How do I deal? He left me for another girl...

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• WHAT a freakin low life jerk!!! now that I got that out of me! Just like when something bad happens to you... you have to keep push through... the relatinoship was bound to be doomed anyway. He was seeing you and another girl and then he picked her. Would you have stayed with him if he told you he was see someone else? I wouldn't and neither would you. He did you a favor and left. He is in way sincere and you should no longer care about trash like that.

• I know it doesn't seem like it now, but you will get over it. Time heals all pain. Slowly, but surely. Every morning when you wake up, you'll feel a little better, and every night before you fall asleep, you'll think about him less. Some guys aren't ready for commitment, and I can't blame them. Commitment is scary. However, everyone deserves someone who will treat them with respect, integrity, and someone who is on the same page as them. You'll be fine, I promise.