Why would a girl let a guy continue to pursue her if she seems to be not interested?

Why would a girl let a guy continue to pursue her if she seems to be not interested? Why not just tell him rather than lead him on, she's had many chances but keeps playing the hard to get game.

259

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls just really want the attention that bad. They will just string guys along until they have had their fix and then boom no more calls, attention, anything.

There could also be another situation going on in this girl's life, usually with another guy. Maybe she's being strung along herself? Maybe she has a crush on someone else, or doesn't think the relationship in the long term will work. She may have emotional problems.

The only way to know for sure is be direct and ask her. See what type of vibes you can get off of that. I personally would run away from this chick, no matter what the reason she seems like a hol..lotta hastle.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE