My ex girlfriend is ignoring me.. I dont know what to do?

she is the one who broke up.. after that 1 week i followed the no contact rule.. then one day i texted her " good night" i got a call from her immediately... i was so happy.. i mether the next day and convinced her that "we dont need to love.. lets talk for days ( not as friends) after few months we will see what happens... " but then it has been 4 or 5 days... im the one who is always initating contact.. she doesn't even have interest to speak with me.. when i asked her the reason for avoiding me she replied " if i speak either you will get hurt or i will, so i have no other option" even now only after me texting she will reply... she is a good person and i can understand she is feeling pity for me.. Initially i thought she was giving me a second chance.. but now i dont feel the same... can anyone please give me your advice... i really dont want to miss her in my life
+1 y
everybody... thanks for your opinion.. i really understand that moving on being independent is a good thing... but now im not in contact not to leave her totally.. i wish to at least try my best to get her back. xrabbitheartx you said that you had a similar experience.. since you are a girl if you mind share your thoughts on what to do to get a second chance in life with her
2
2