My ex girlfriend is ignoring me.. I dont know what to do?

she is the one who broke up.. after that 1 week i followed the no contact rule.. then one day i texted her " good night" i got a call from her immediately... i was so happy.. i mether the next day and convinced her that "we dont need to love.. lets talk for days ( not as friends) after few months we will see what happens... " but then it has been 4 or 5 days... im the one who is always initating contact.. she doesn't even have interest to speak with me.. when i asked her the reason for avoiding me she replied " if i speak either you will get hurt or i will, so i have no other option" even now only after me texting she will reply... she is a good person and i can understand she is feeling pity for me.. Initially i thought she was giving me a second chance.. but now i dont feel the same... can anyone please give me your advice... i really dont want to miss her in my life

everybody... thanks for your opinion.. i really understand that moving on being independent is a good thing... but now im not in contact not to leave her totally.. i wish to at least try my best to get her back. xrabbitheartx you said that you had a similar experience.. since you are a girl if you mind share your thoughts on what to do to get a second chance in life with her

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes a person's silence is their loudest cry, so if she is ignoring you it's probably because she is hurting. Break-ups are painful even for the one who ended it.

If she wants you to be part of her life then she'll make an obvious effort to put you in it... you shouldn't have to" fight" for a place.

Personally, I believe you have to distance yourself from some people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't , then you know where you stand. Sometimes you just have to accept what you can't change... no matter how hard it is. If you don't then you will just become an emotional wreck, and it'll prevent you being happy in the long- term. 💟

• thanks for your opinion.. i really understand that moving on being independent is a good thing... but now im not in contact not to leave her totally.. i wish to at least try my best to get her back. xrabbitheartx you said that you had a similar experience.. since you are a girl if you mind share your thoughts on what to do to get a second chance in life with her

Most Helpful Guy

• you are getting into that icky pathetic stage that will not look good for you in her eyes. Man up , It is time to wake up and see what we all see. IT'S OVER !
    ok? Forget about her she will not be coming back to you.
    You need to work on yourself and be comfortable being by yourself and gain some self respect that you give up little by little with every thought of her , every time you eagerly reach out to her and pathetically manipulate your mind about the truth.

please man for the sake of all the men , do not act like this anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• She broke up with you which means she isn't in love with you anymore. I know it's tough to hear but no amount of texting and being in her life will change that. The only way to have some chance at possibly getting her back is by moving on with your life and learning to be independent of her. You are just driving her away even more by doing what you are doing. My one ex who I left also kept texting me and begging me to get back with him for months after the break up and in all honesty it really made me lose any feelings that I might have had because I started picturing him as clingy, needy guy who can't live his life.

• ok im not going to disturb her.. but if im the one who wants her back affter all the things that has happened... i wish to try out my best... im not going to beg her.. but i at least want to prove to her that im a diffferent person.. i wish to hear your opinion on this please

• If she broke up with you, she can can get back to you.

Unless you cheated, abused her or treated her terribly wrong there's no reason for you to show her you are a different person.

What Guys Said 1

• You need to drop it and move on. She obviously will never love you as much as you love her.
    It's over and you need to find someone else.