Would you ever beg extensively for your ex to take you back, no matter how many times they denied you?

Why/why not?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends on the circumstance (explain please)
    Vote C
  • Just clicking to see the results
    Vote D

179

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted yes. I was in the 8th grade and I was "in love" with my best friend who had asked me out like 4 days before, and he said that things weren't working out, and I literally fell to my knees and cried for hours, and blew up his phone, begging him to take me back. He eventually did, and then I broke up with him 2 weeks later because it was "weird".
    But, as of now, no, I would not beg. It does no good, and makes you look desperate and pathetic. On the other hand, it does show that you care, and really don't want to lose them (unless you're wanting to stay with them for selfish reasons, like money or sex and such).

• I agree 100%. I think I remember doing something like that in my elementary school years, haha.

What Guys Said 8

• The relationship didn't work out, just come to terms to that reality and move forward. It seems a bit useless and a waste of time to beg the one person who said they don't want you anymore.

• If they left they don't want you. Begging will only reaffirm their decision. Besides I don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me.

• There are billions of people on earth, to beg 1 . . . is as waste of energy.

• I never begged anyone or for anything. I would not beg either if I was at fault or to blame. I would just respect her choice whatever she chooses to do and naturally apologize an all. But I feel like begging again I just make it about myself, which in the end is selfish either way.

• Situational. If I were the problem to our relationship ending, my begging would be to show I changed and that I could do better or return to my former self in which she first fell in love with. Begging just because I cheated, she got bored, our relationship lasted for like 2 months, or we broke up for no valid reason at all, I would not do. It'd have to be purely my fault for me to beg for her back and we'd have to have established a pretty decent relationship between us.

• I don't think I could ever beg, it's not in me to beg.

• Girls r so prideful ,, that's very un attractive , how can u expect us to be less prideful if u girls act like a bitch. Like ur the reason y we act the way we act.. prideful n like we don't care cuz we know ull turn around n fuck the whole school U_u

• I feel like it, but I would probably go to jail

What Girls Said 16

• I have done it. It was a really low point for me.

I think the most important thing to remember is that begging is counterproductive. If someone doesn't want to be with you, they aren't going to change their mind just because you said "please". They have their own things going on in their head and they have reasons for not wanting to be with you- the potential or hope for the relationship that you feel simply isn't there for them. They don't see what you see. It's as simple as that.

If you want someone back, you have to make yourself desirable to them again, and that usually means doing the opposite of begging.

• I did it once when I was 13. We dated for a month he didn't speak to me for 3 days and broke up with me on Valentine's Day. I was so hurt I couldn't imagine being with someone else. My mom told me how desperate and no matter how many times I begged he wouldn't take me back. Needless To say I never did it again. ( this year he came out of the closet lol)

• I don't care about looking pathetic, desperate, I don't care. I would beg without any concern about my dignity. I just would never want him to come back to me only because of my begging and then have him end up unhappy because of me and my need for him in my life.

• No, it'd seem really desperate

• Value yourself.

• i did that! to my fiance, and it drove him away forever.. LOL, i recommend that nobody ever does it, do not beg for your exe back, ever

• No I am not force him to take me back... Have some pride women! Why would i want be with someone that doesn't like me back!

• No way, if he's my ex I don't need him in my life anymore.

• No. I've got my pride.

• Ew nobody is worth begging for.

• No I wouldn't and it has nothing to do with my ego, it's because I have enough respect for myself to not. I'm strong enough to let go and move on

• Yes, i beg when i was young, but now i won't do it, because i understand beg only made you looks like pitiful and cheap, that's what most guys hate.

• Not true.. my ex would beg for sex n beg to stay over.. or beg me to go to her house.. now I miss her :c

• Um hell no. I don't chase I replace. Always

• If you have to beg, that relationship isn't going to last long and you are just delaying the inevitable.

• Never. Plenty of fish.

• Rejection is too painful to constantly put myself in a position to repeatedly have my heart broken. I would cut all ties so I could slowly move on from the pain.

If he wanted me in his life then he'd make obvious effort to put me in it. I wouldn't constantly fight for a " place"