Should I leave him?

I mentioned in an earlier post that my husband tend to follow lots of girls on Instagram and in snapchat
earlier this week I found that he's been taking pictures of himself and send it to one person in snapchat who he already had a conversation with
so I opened his snapchat from my device and I found out that he talked to a girl which he changed her name to (wrinkles) I don't know why
but he wrote (good morning❤️) and I think that he also has her pictures and maybe he made a collage of it and send it to her
this girl is in the best friend list which means he send videos a lot to her
and I found that when he send me a video or a pic he send it to her and to another one so its not just me!

i really love him and can't imagine my life without him
so I sent him a long text saying that if I caught him good I will leave the house without telling him because it's not the first time but that didn't effect him and continued to talk to her

but I seriously don't know what to do
I don't want to be a jealous wife but I seriously can't trust him
he made go through his things
and I know if I opened his photo album in his phone that I'll find a lot of girls

I should also say that I do whatever he ask me to do I try to please him in ways more than he could imagine but still he feel the need to look for someone else
I'm now ignoring him and giving him the silent treatment for two days but he doesn't seem to care to talk about it or even change it

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember reading something in a book a long time ago, "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." There are few things more difficult than marriage, especially when you've reached the point of not being able to trust them. It's clear that in his mind he is slipping by unscathed for his actions. And though you were clear in your own wording, action can only be countered with action. You need to be more proactive in this with him. Defining very well that this sort of behavior is unacceptable and viewed as cheating. If he wants to bring up your behavior of who you are talking to, simply agree. But not to use your actions (good or bad) as a cover for his own. It's like holding you hostage and justifying his own actions. There is no excuse for cheating no matter how small it might appear. It all comes down to the hallowed commitments that you both made each other. To honor and respect each other. The easy answer it to just leave him but you also made a commitment to fight for the marriage. To put him before yourself. I'm not saying he's right, but you did marry him so working towards a resolution is part of your responsibility. I highly suggest marriage counseling. It will really help when you have someone who can sit down and hear both sides and help you work though the issues that you are both going though. You aren't the only one struggling. He's also having a difficult time and this behavior is a result of that difficult time. I'm not saying it's you, but it is something and you need to find out what that thing is. Maybe he's been feeling disconnected since you got married or he regrets getting married. Whatever the reason, he clearly is reaching out to other girls for attention and is willing to defend those actions. Focus on the positive and try to stay positive as you work this out with him. But also remember that you have limits and to not over do yourself. You're still human and need to make sure you're taking care of yourself. Any relationship needs two people working for it's success so this should be clear you can't do it alone. You need him to try as well. It won't be easy but it is possible. Focus on the why and go from there.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, you gave him an empty threat; thus, he is continuing his behavior. You should leave the house and follow through with your threat.

• It's not easy but I really think it's a good idea but I'm giving him another chance until I can have a proof

• Have an intensive talk with him, be intimidating and let him know you clearly don't like. He has a wife and needs to take responsibility if he doesn't want to lose you! Besides he shouldn't be interacting with other women sexually like that... might as well call it cheating, same thing. Make it clear that if he loves you he'll stop. If he carries on you should leave him.

• I tried once before and he was like he doesn't want to talk and he tries to go around it and say that I have my guy cousins he tries to compare
      When he know that I don't even talk to them

• Well you really need to take a forceful line for yourself here! You need to be assertive in this situation, don't let him ignore you.

What Girls Said 3

• ... I seriously can't trust him..
    Ans You never Can, @BlueMess. His Not so sweet proff that has caught his underhanded hand in the pudding jar here, dear, is "Proof" enough for me and it should be as well for You, that He is Definitely Not into marriage nor being hooked at the hip, unless it is Online with another twit.
    You need to sit him down and get on the same page, at least to do some serious talking about what the rest of your future Needs to be involved with Now. And Also tell him, as long as you are Hooked to his waist, it isn't going to Waste his time on your fine line.
    He may never change, he may only have gotten started, and who Knows... The next thing you know, he will be meeting and greeting his Besties or Even... Lot of girls.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for this upvote... Don't get old and gray waiting for a Cheat sheet to change his colors. xxoo

• you are from lebanon, and its known that arab men are players (most of them)
    you need to punish him and live the house and come back only after he beg you and do everything you want him to , that's the only way that work with arabs.
    if that didn't work out, why would you stay with an unfaithful husband?

• you can't trust this type of guy! he sounds unfaithful... and no one wants this type of SO