Just found out my virginal wife lied too me about her numbers and has sleep with large numbers of BLACK GUYS (only) before she?

... was ready to settle down with a successful white man. She tells me she does love me but still has a sexual attraction and fettish for Black men. Should I divorce her for her dishonesty, betrayal and lack of class?

Just found out my virginal wife lied too me about her numbers and has sleep with large numbers of BLACK GUYS (only) before she...?

• Divorce her lying ass
  • Stay with her
  • Its only a matter of time until you catch her cheating with a couple of brothers
    Vote C
Still haven't made up my mind to divorce her. Found some naked pictures she kept of a few of her exs, she keeps them in a secret compartment in her bedside locker with some very large sex toys, it clear in the pictures that they are so much bigger than me even when soft. It breaks my heart that I can't satisfy her sexually.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that she shouldn't have lied but odds are she didn't feel proud of her sexual past and so lied about it and then it became too late.

I suggest counselling.

What Girls Said 4

• I believe you should divorce her, you obviously don't love her and she deserves better.

• Don't you think divorcing her is a little bit extreme?

• why is that extreme? if she lied to a man to get married to hide who she is, why is it extreme to get divorced for being tricked into marriage?

• I made her sign a prenuptial agreement. If I dump her she will be left penniless. Its not like she can fall back on her gender studies degree.

• It sounds to me as though you've made your mind up and I think you should file for a divorce.

• Troll post.

• ... It sucks that she lied but I feel a little touch of hostility toward black men. There is nothing wrong with black men. And a lot of women have urges. Its inevitable.
    Just move on with your life. Leave her if you feel the need.

What Guys Said 5

• I bet you this is some black guy, pretending to be another white guy...

And boasting about how black guys can pull white b*tches.

😂😂😂

• if she lied about her past then i wouldn't stay with her. her past is part of what attracted you to her and well if its a lie then your image of her is a lie.

• So she lied about being a virgin? Yes I can see why you'd be annoyed by that but why does her sleeping with black men make you angry? People are people. I do find it strange that she has gone from clearly liking black men to marrying a white guy which suggests to me that she is only with you because you provide her with security and financial stability which she could find with her preferred race of men as there are successful black men in society who can provide her with what she wants from a marriage.

Divorcing her seems a little bit extreme but if that's what you feel is best then that is what you should do.

• why is divorcing extreme. this is grounds for an annulment.

• yes but the sexual history is a huge deal. for me personally its a deciding factor on if a women is going to stay in the friend zone/fuck zone or if im going to date them seriously. i have lots of female friends who i admire for traits but their sexual history is unacceptable to me as a man. me as a person though i love hanging out with them and shooting the shit. this guy sounds like he has similar requirements.

• @dudeman It boils down to different strokes for different folks, I don't agree with people who lie, I hate lying and lying is not something that I tolerate, but I suppose she felt she had to lie as there are white men who won't go near a white woman who has been with a black guy. So maybe that played on her mind? I don't know but what I do know is that if this has really cut him deep then he should contemplate a divorce but he needs to prepared for a long battle that will affects his emotions.

• Cue the incoming racist comments in 3...2...1

• Then you are, pardon, stupid to even believe her. There are lots of way to know. facepalm*