Guys, have you ever taken your ex back and why?

If you were the one that broke it off, but she didn't want to let you go. Did you have a talk and what did she say or do to trust her enough to take her back? Let me add if there was no cheating or lying involved? Are you still together?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex left me and I would do anything to try again. Sometime I feel like couples just need to sit down and talk. No arguing. Just tell there feelings. We all know that never will happen though.

• I agree. But like in my case, if it feels forced, it's not meant to be.

• Right. That's why I am just letting go. She contacted me yesterday. Saying sorry for being a bitch. If she loves me and cares she will come back. If not there are plenty of women out there.

What Guys Said 3

• Dumped her cause she's a cheater, took her back a year later, married her years later, then had to get rid of her for cheating again. Don't ever take back a cheater.

• Thats awful i feel for u :-(

• Oh absolutely not. At least you tried, and now you know. But man, that's pretty shitty of her. :(

• I did a long time ago. We kind of just started sleeping together again about 2 months after we broke up. We didn't talk about it, just happened. It lasted about a month before all the same issues came back and it ended for good.

• I never have