Do you really get over your first love?

It's been like 11 months now. I was passing by somewhere today in my car where we used to hang out. Literally hit me like a truck. Sad and lonely. Beginning to think it will never happen. Already 23 years old. Hold me people.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I will hold you lol! I think it suck but first love is hard to get over. Once first love is gone you can learn to love yourseld when the real person comes and steal your heart. Right now your broken but in 3 year it will be over and you will want someone! I wish you luck and I hope I helped u.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... You will get over her... You will always remember... But you will get over her.
    Might sound cliche... But work on yourself and find someone else... You'll find you can have special feelings for an unlimited amount of women.
    I hate to say it kid... But this is a part of life most of us have endured, it's not the end, it's only the beginning.

What Girls Said 2

• I disagree with people saying that your first love holds a special place, etc.
    I believed that til I dated the guy after my first love and realized I loved him just as much, if not more than my first love.

My first love has no more meaning to me than any of my exes.
    Trust me, when you fall in love again, you'll see what I mean.

• No... not really , but you move on. but they'll always have a special place in your heart. and they'll give you a feeling no one ever gives whenever you see them.

What Guys Said 3

• It took me a few years to move on. You will never forget but the pain will slowly fade.

• You do eventually but it takes years not months.

• Get over yes. It will never happen no u can love again no doubt

• Had to read this twice. Wot m8?