I want to talk to my ex-girlfriend, but should I really try to get a hold of her again?

Well, I was with my Ex for almost 4 years. There was a lot of bumps along the road. At the end we were living together but weren't dating. One day I come home to find another guy in the bedroom. She told me what she did but I still don't know why. It has been almost a year since we have talked. She tried to get a hold of me a couple times within the first 6 months of our separation. I retaliated, never saying anything terrible, but I was still hurt. I am still hurt today, not a day has gone by that I she hasn't crossed my mind. Now I am literally half way around the world from here, an effort of mine to try and forget about her. I recently saw a photo of her on Facebook. She was still a friend of my best friend. It was weird because it was a picture I took of her and all of her previous profile photos were all of my favorite pictures of her. I Have been talking to a Captain about here in further attempt to get past her. Even still, I just want to talk to her and see how she is. Her happiness has always been everything to me and that is why I barred myself from her and her life. I don't know what it is like to be happy anymore. I just wondering I should just continue trying to forget her or if I should actually talk to her?

Well That is a good portion of my story and my plight. Even after all this time I am still tore up inside about her. Any advise?
2
0