Should I forgive her for leaving me for her ex even though she now admits it was wrong now?

My girlfriend at the time left me for her ex boyfriend. One night I went out with a girl who was a complete flirt and asked God to help me keep her out of my mind since I feel like it meant nothing. Then that same night out of nowhere she started talking to me. Asking to talk face to face and to hang out and go to movies with her. I don't know what to do. I am a firm believer in the Lord and that he works in ways we don't understand but I don't know what to do about this.

20

What Girls Said 2

• If you want to believe in god that's your right but I really don't think that has anything to do with your ex's behavior. Humans have free will and she is using hers, by using you. You gave her a chance and she left you for her ex. Now she's come crawling back when it didn't work out AGAIN with him? Please... Is she really worth it? I seriously doubt it.

• I think everyone deserves a second chance...but it all depends on how you feel about her.

What Guys Said 0