Left feeling inferior and unwomanly?

My ex just contacted me after years apart, and all he wants to do is hook up. He dumped me for more curvy women, I have small breasts that look ridiculous. I'm 5 years older than him to so add that to the list of put downs he gave me after he dumped me and I've gone back into my shell.

I hate feeling that way, him texting me out of the blue has shaken me up.
how do I put it to the back of my mind?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Boobs and ridicules... In the same sentence.. I've heared enough...

Boobs regardless of size are attractive as fuck.. Men will still look at them I know I have...

If your boobs was really that bad why do you think he wants to hook up again?

Saying that he is obviously desperate and pathetic for contacting an ex fucking idiot

I haven't seen your boobs but shhhhh they're sexy as fuck boobs are boobs and boobs are awesome

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I'm confident in saying nothing about you is ridiculous. Go out side turn some heads. I promise there's a guy somewhere who wants to talk you and finds you to be gorgeous.

• Huh?

You can't feel 'unwomanly' and inferior at the same time.

• LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL Im just kidding.

😂😂😂

Post gon be removed soon

• You must really like that dick to even consider interacting with him. Am I right?

• I wonder what a dude would do if a girl left him for guys with a bigger dick and then got back in touch and wanted to hook up, probably still fuck her but don't invest emotionally, if the sex was good you should do the same. hahaha

What Girls Said 1

• Know that just because he may be shallow and an ass, doesn't mean you need to change yourself. Change the way you think about this, why would you want to pay any mind to someone who makes you feel small, and that you're not good enough? You wouldn't. So put yourself first girl! xx