What should I do?

this is the 3rd time he hit me. in the past he had stabbed me with a fork that left dent in my leg. the scar is still there. he has kicked me out of the bed, and i dont mean metanephric kick out, i mean literally kicked me from the bed. he had physically attacked me many times here and there. and even tho in the past i hurt him back out of spite, yesterday i dint do anything. he pushed and shoved me and i fell on the ground head first. bruised and cut my left elbow and while i was sitting on the ground crying. he was completely nonchalant and left the house. he also suffer from extreme anger issue and has this urge to break things when angry. we always had issues and he acks very violently when angry. he verbelly abuse me. calls me name. he led me to believe that i have bi polar disorder and i am mentally ill. so much so that i started to be depressed. now he tells me that i am depressed so im not mentally stable.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave him, run Sprint away and don't look back. Go to the police right now. You don't deserve that, no one does. Please for the love of God get help.! Good luck and godspeed

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how hard it is. Being in an abusive relationship is one of the worst things someone could possibly go through. But honey? Don't you have enough? Or is he possibly threatening you not to leave him? Whatever the reason, I think it's time for you take the situation very seriously and manage to quit this abusive home that you're in, the best way for you to do it is to pack your bags quietly when he is not around and without him doubting anything and leave. Head to your parent's home? A friends home? Perhaps? And if he comes looking for you, you only then need to confront him there is no way out, tell him you've had enough and you don't want to live that way anymore, that you're not happy with him and that is the best for both of you to move on and make sure you're well surrounded when the confrontation happen. And if he keeps pursuing you, you have no choice but to file a lawsuit and complaint. Make sure you let your loved ones know what you're enduring, you have to open up to someone about these issues. No matter how tough it might be now but I can assure you, you're not alone, you're alienated to think that way and at this point conditioned to feel that you're in a full deseperate situation without a way out but trust me, there is always a way out if you know how to handle it in an intelligent and careful way, you will be fine. Im sorry for what you have to put up with, he is a worthless bag of shit and you sound like a nice and sweet woman who deserves WAY much more and WAY better than that despicable motherfucker. Please know that! Stay strong and good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Tell your male relatives. Dad, brothers, uncles, cousins, whomever, and have them handle it like a good man should.

• Run from this shit

What Girls Said 2

• You should report him to the police and leave him.

• Leave his abusive ass, you do not need to be in such a negative and threatening environment. And report him while you're at it, dude needs help. Or to be locked up.