How should I break up with her? We are not mean that for each other?

I ve been with my girlfriend for more than a year, I don't feel that she is the one for me. Whenever we go out to a place we don't hold hands or walk next to each other either she walks in front or behind me. I don't know why but it's like neither of us want to walk next to each other. We are not even friend on Facebook we don't have any pictures of each other on facebook. I Feel like I do love her but sometimes we act like we are not a couple. I Feel confused sometimes like I don't know what I want. I don't want to hurt her I just want her to be happy. What's the best thing to do?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• there's no way to end a break-up happy ! Someone will always be hurt!

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not that she is not the one. Its the fact that neither of you are willing to take charge. I think its on you right now for noticing but not doing shit.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she's intimidated or a little bit nervous? You guys are going to have to communicate :-/ Let her know how you feel. Oh and don't be afraid of hurting her... nothing will be solved unless someone speaks up about it

What Guys Said 1

• Have you talked to her about how your feeling about everything?