Need a perfect break up line?

I just caught my girlfriend cheating last night, we been in a relationship f 2 years!!
I'm gonna break up with her this afternoon via Facebook then I'm gonna block her, So can u just give me the strongest break up line u can think of?

Thanks to everyone who helped, just know that it's already done, However I'll be glade to receive more opinions from u! It's kinda funny and helpful at the same time!!
anyway thnx a lot :*

2223

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, I think we should see other people. Oh wait, you have been. Bye.

• Hhh I like this one!

• This one makes the point, but she already knows what she did. You don't have to prove it to her. You need to insult her and make her feel like shit

• @M_A_X Naah it's funny, tht will do the job!!

Most Helpful Guy

• The point of a break up is not to hurt the other person or cause then pain.

The point is to walk away and know that you are better off.

When my ex cheated on me, and reached out to me offering me sex and trying to get back, I told her, face to face, "You're like a bird. You want to be free, not in a cage. And that's okay. I don't want to be your cage."

There's no better closure in knowing that your ex knows that you genuinely have no interest in her, and are not resentful or bitter towards her.

• I'm sorry, but 2 years of a relationship, that I thought it was somethin srys then she don't give a fuck about how I'll feel & cheat! I Do wanna hurt her, I wanna hurt her so bad!!!
      I mean srysly, I'd accept it if she just told me that she doesn't love me anymore but that's rude!

• Your desire to hurt her indicates that she's still important to matters to you. It's ironic and counterproductive, because all it will communicate and show her is that she still have some control and power over you. The biggest fuck your that you can give to a woman is letting her understand that she has no influence, power or control over you; that with respect to "you," she is truly alone. That's why, trying to hurt her, or get back at her somehow, is actually shooting yourself in the foot.

My advice is to just convey to her, in a genuine, non-angry, non-rude, non-hurtful, emotionally sensitive and warm and loving way, that you've emotionally moved on, and that you're no longer interested in her.

That's all and that's it.

You don't really care what her feelings or reaction are. All you care about is your own closure and inner peace.

• Thnx, sorry to tell u it's too late for it but that will be so helpful in the future!

What Girls Said 21

• "So long, Cheat Sheet."
    You may find yourself though Missing the Kissing with the His and Her History you both shared. However, be strong, don't look back, Don't GO back, and don't press any buttons to bring you back to Newsfeed where you end up Back... In the same old News with her again.
    She probably won't change and who knows with this guy. Even if she ends up with him after all you do here, dear, she may be trying to 'Cheat' on him with Trying to get you back.
    Good luck. xx

• It's a Closure to give her a small piece of your mind, no matter what you press your button with. xxoo

• Thanks!

• So welcome, sweetie.:)) xxoo

• Honestly, I would do it to her face personally, especially given the fact that this was a serious relationship. I get that she disrespected you, but that doesn't mean you need to take the petty "message and block" route. You should show her what she's losing by being brave and mature enough to tell her to her face that what she did was wrong, unforgivable, and that the relationship is over. Tell her to not contact you again and move on.

• "It's not me it's you, so long"

Or

" I deserve better than your cheap ass"

"I think we should see other people, oh you already did, well bye."

"We are though bye."

"This relationship is not going the way I feel is healthy so I am cutting all contact have a nice life. Cheater,"

"We are through, Don't let the whore door hit you on the way out , "

"See ya"

"I'm breaking up with you."

"My heart deserves better than you. Bye"

"I saw what you did last night, bye."

• If the cheating is your only catalyst for ending things there isn't much to be said other than, "Get thee the fuck out".

She doesn't deserve anything more and knows what she's done so no convo needed.

If she's cheating after two years chances are that for her the relationship has been over in her mind for a while which makes her the worst kind of coward. She left you on the ropes instead of making a peaceful break.

• You say: " Hey, you're Ex is hot"
    She replies: " Which one"
    You say: "Me, bye"

Lol, then block her

• Lol, one of the bests!!

• hahaha lol, did she say anything? :')

• Naaah... the Typing icon kept appearing & disappearing, After 30 mins I got bored & blocked her LOL 😂

• what the fuck... um... NO.

Break up with her in person. Show that bitch who's boss... and TELL her she lost out.

• just tell her
    'bitch i'm leaving your lame ass cause i realized that i've got more swag than you'

• Haha! Like it!!

• 'more swag than you and all the guys you cheated on me with combined'

• You should've said "no", you should've gone home
    You should've thought twice before you let it all go
    You should've known that word 'bout what you did with him
    Get back to me
    And I should've been there in the back of your mind
    I shouldn't be asking myself why
    You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet
    You should've said "no", baby, and you might still have me

• she cheated... well you what I'd do.. I'd say nothing.. I'd just leave her hanging.. and try to move on with my life.. she'd probably never see me again..

• no need to have a break up lines, i think the most painful punishement for her is that you block her completly without talking to her at all and ignoring her completly
    i can gurantee that will make her super mad

• Naah... I dnt think she care about me blockin her at all, I just wanna somethin which gonna piss her off indeed!!

• yeah but girls hate to be ignored...

• Umm, we're all done. Don't ever contact me again?

• How did you catch her cheating?

• A long boring story!

• I would just be like "You lying cunt it's over." Then just block. don't give her a chance to talk at all

• Already did that ;)

• There isn't one! I would say this! Its over get the hell out out of my life!

• I prefer to confront her honestly.
    And tell her thanks thanks for waisting my time, it s over done.

• You: hey wanna hear a magic trick?
    She: yea?
    You: *poof* you're single

• Disappear into nothingness? lol I don't know that was my best attempt

• "Two years of relationship with you have thought me that they are enough to know you and I are over"

• Via facebook!!!, i would crush her face

• Hey babe, you know how in relationships both partners expect faithfulness and commitment? Well I kept my end of the bargain, but apparently you did not. So it's over
    OR
    Hey you know how we are together right now? Well guess what? We are now not. Bye

• She already broke up with you if she has been cheating...

• ID think so... Would u say that about a couple one of'em has been cheating over a year or somethin? ID think cheating means that u're breakin up with ur Boy/girlfrind!!

• Heard your snatch is open for business to all as a consumer of quality products only I will have to take myself elsewhere as the prospect of dining where others have jizzed does not appeal to me.

• ok YOU have GOT to message me... you have imagination... i need that... for a few things lol

What Guys Said 22

• Strongest? really?
    How strong is it gonna be if you are using FB?
    Go on pimp status... walk up to her... tell her you saw what she did... say "its over"... walk away and DO NOT look back.
    you don't need a line..."actions speak louder than words"

• Interesting!

• Okay.. Thnx!

• tsk tsk... i see a future me... sad :)

• I'm definitely too lazy to read the 40+ opinions posted here, but I'm sure there's some solid advice in there somewhere. All I want to say to you is please don't do it through Facebook message. It's immature and makes you look like a coward for not confronting her. That's how a two-month relationship ends, not two years. You devoted so much time to her, just give her five more minutes in person to do it properly. Social media isn't meant for this kind of stuff, but somehow the younger generations let it absorb their entire life. Stand out from the rest, OK?

Who knows, a little chat in person might be healthy for you, as long as you aren't just yelling bullshit lines people fed to you on the internet.

• Roses are red, violets are blue, I caught you cheating, goodbye fuck you!

Lol

• If you can calm yourself enough to deliver the message in person you'll have a much bigger impact. You can be the little boy she disrespected, or the man who doesn't allow himself to be disrespected- in the end it's your choice.

• Yea many people told me that but too late m8.

• Be a man. Tell her in person. "Bitch, it's you, not me!"

• "I don't want to be with you anymore."

The best way to deal with women is to show them no emotion and give them no closure. They feed off emotion and 'closure' is their way of keeping your balls in a vat, and is more for them to feel better about themselves so they can feel confident enough to continue on dating and has nothing to do with you. Any sign of you showing pain and that SHE caused it isn't going to make her feel bad, but will reinforce the fact that she has emotional control over you.

Tell her that there's no place in your life for her and then go No Contact indefinitely. Don't explain yourself since you don't owe her an explanation, and don't sacrifice your dignity dropping to her level to give her a verbal onslaught because women are like the media (There is no such thing as bad press).

• Fuck you very much

Finally me and becky can be together without sneaking around

You're a cheating bitch go eat shit

I was only with you to get to your friends

I hope you got herpes

I hope you get hit by a bus

Any of the above would work

• Can I have my dollar fifty back?

• 0|0
  • Don't do it on FB. That's cowardly. Do it in person and tell she's an
    egg sucking dog who can't be trusted. You may want to, DON'T hit her.
    Walk away head held high and know that Karma will get her. And it will be
    worse than anything you could ever do to her.

• just tag her, call her a dirty cheating skank and block her. let all her friends see your status. job done

• Why on facebook? confront her in person

• never mind, it seems you already did it...
      Anyhow
      I'd say something along the lines of

I really liked you, but not as much anymore as that other guy you've been seeing so bye bye

• "Thank God! I was starting to feel bad I slept with your BFF."

• Do it in person..

• Cheat on her and then be like, ok we're even now, should we continue this facade?

• Naah, ID like to be a "cheater", I mean wht's the point I will be just like her!!

• Do it in person.

• breaking up on facebook is a total pussy move.

• You even need a break up line? after she cheated?

• I already broke up with her this afternoon... Now I'm just waiting answers for fun LOL

• I think it's time I found someone worth my time.

• It's not me, it's you.

• "fuck you cheating cunt kill yourself drink bleach"
    assuming you're 12, that is.

• I'd make it smooth as fuck if you're truly over her. Break up with her ass and don't block her just ignore her.

Drop a line that makes it seem like your relationship meant shit cause that's what she did to you. "ok bye"

Remember not to block her just never message her again, she'll break on the inside muhahhaaha