Would you tell someone you love them if you didn't mean it?

Out of curiosity...

60

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't. I try to be considerate of other's feelings and treat them as I want to be treated. I only tell someone I love him when I truly mean it. I would never say it for any self serving needs because it's wrong.

What Girls Said 5

• i've told guys that I love them when I wasn't actually in love with them...but at the time I really did believe I was in love them, so it wasn't lying, I had deceived myself. I was only like 15 or 16 years old and had no idea what I was talking about.

any woman who uses the L word when they know full well that they don't mean it, needs a dose of maturity.

• You could but I think that is a very cruel thing to do...There could really only be selfish reasons behind it. Bad JuJu.

• Hrm... selfish reasons? like keeping the person around?

• Very perceptive my friend...There are other ways to keep people around...Good luck

• I would never let that word escape form my mouth unless its pure. I would say I intently care about you or I have this feeling during this very moment, at this time. If I felt nothing towards them I'd state "I have no on going emotions."

-my exact responses, words really do matter.

• I can do that. So what?

• I never would. I can see how others would though, as some people perceive it merely as the key to sex.

What Guys Said 0