My ex never loved me.. and it hurts, what are some strategies that I can follow?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• physical attraction is mostly valued in women.

be fit and ladylike

get educated and capable and little mistakes you make won't ruin your life... even if you become a single mother (worst case scenario) youd have a good job/income and you have a better chance

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been there too, and it sucks :( The best thing you can do is move on. Accept that he didn't love you and focus on the fact that there is someone out there who will love you just as much as you love them, if not even more. Your ex wasn't the one for you, but someone else out there is.

What Guys Said 1

• so what? ?

What Girls Said 3

• Time will heal you, dear.
    There's plenty of fish out there, keep holding on.

• Just love yourself and move on.

• Dump him, don't waste time on someone who doesn't love you, forget about him, life goes on without him.

get something you like, for example if you like psychology (could be anything), study it! Until you're a expert, and get another thing you like to do and study it!

Love will come naturally! Be patient. Maybe after that he will love you.

But also, always be aware of messy hair and fat.