How can you get your ex back without seeming like a crazy bitch?

My boyfriend recently broke up with me and I don't really know why. He said "You are a great person, but I can't handle a relationship right now. I have too much to do." I really want him back, but I don't know how to get back with him without seeming crazy. Maybe even get him to realize that he misses me and wants me back. I need some help

Don't want to get back with him anymore

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't, if he wants you take he'll take you back...

• I just don't want him to go back to his ex :(

• You may find that it's hard to move on (as you clearly liked him more than he did you judging by your argument) take it from someone who has been there, if you find these feelings don't die down in a couple of months, CUT CONTACT trust me, staying friends will just hurt more

• I don't wan to forget about him though. I don't want to let him go. I like him too much to do that. I am hoping that he'l realize that he misses me and tells me. I am not going to like anyone else for awhile. Even if him and I are just friends. I either want confirmation that he still likes me or confirmation that it is clearly over for good.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• The best way to get him to realize he misses you is for you to give him the chance to miss you, which is tough because it requires you to do nothing except for one thing, enjoy your life and let it known that you are. The needier you appear, the less he'll feel compelled to get back to you right away. Good luck❤️

• Serenade him!

Make him an index card video & post it on his wall.