Will being around my ex make her miss me?

Me and this girl dated for 2 years. It has been a couple months since she left me. (Ended on good terms) and the other day she sent me a text. Wanting to know if I wanted to hang out with her and a mutual friend. My question is. Will being around her make her feel for me again? Will she realize she is missing me? I am pretty sure she is still in love with me and not 100% over me.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• If she is still in love you, then I guess yeah.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think her not being around you would make her miss you , being around you might make her remember or realise why she decided it was time to see other people. I think often people miss ex's when they are not around but once they return things go back to normal often and feelings of missing them go away

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• If she isn't seeing anyone else, there are chances of her missing you and maybe getting back together again. But if she is fancying someone else, even a little bit, your chances are zero.