Would you ever take an ex back who cheated on you?

Say he or she cheated on you and had a child by the other person, and is still with that person would you ever contact he or she years later?

104

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if two people break up over any reason they shouldn't get back together. To do so is to delay the inevitable. I would want to move on and have nothing to do with them anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im sorry, but absolutely not. I've been there, I've taken back that guy before and again and again until I finally had enough. A few years later the Mother of his children called me on the phone crying, apologized and revealed to me that now he was doing her that way and wanted advice on getting the courage to leave him. I felt for her, I helped her even, and her and I are still friends to this day. The moral of the story? 1 He won't stop, he's a selfish person and will continue to wreck the women he encounters, get out of the path of destruction before it's too late. 2 Have compassion for the other Woman, one day she will be exactly in the spot you are now and feeling ten times worse because she had to hurt someone else to learn,

What Guys Said 3

• waste of time. you never take an ex back.

• There's not a single reason that benefits me to reconnect with that person.

• No what's the point

What Girls Said 9

• lol no. Not under any circumstances would I take them back, want to, or even regain contact with them.
    What do you think would keep them from cheating again if all they got the first time was not much more than a slap on the wrist?

• No I'd never be able to trust them ever again.

• no cause once a cheater, always a cheater.
    one of my bfs cheated on me and i forgave him 3 times... believe me they never change

• No. Even if we were on good terms. I could never fully trust them again and I'm big on trust. It's the foundation of any relationship.

• No unless I want to make peace or move on.

• No I would stop messing with him because the baby momma is always going to come before me cause of the kids he had with the other b****πŸ˜±πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

• no, i get that you love him/her but its better to move on. its hard but i'm sure you find someone

• Nope. Not even if he was single and with no child. Once trust is gone, it is gone. People don't change easily. And even if he did change, too much damage was done already... There is better out there! Focus on yourself for now. The One will come when you least expect him!

• No, I have never been cheated on but if I did I would never take them back