Help! What are we thinking?

I ran into my ex boyfriend and his current girl friend on the street. We stared at each other for about 8 secounds while walking then I just turned my head away and passed by. I don't have much hard feelings as it has been a year since our break-up, but still I am curious to know what he (and me coz I am not sure too) is thinking at that moment we met.

P. S he was the dumper

Thanks for answering!

40

Most Helpful Girl

• It does not do to dwell on things. Clearly, you're feelings have not gone for him and you should instead focus on working to get over that, rather than focusing on what he may or may not have thought about you as you walked past him for 8 seconds.

(I don't mean to be harsh but seriously, look after your emotions instead of perpetuating them)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Probably nothing. It happens that u run into each other on accident. It's not like either of u planned it... Maybe it was just a little awkward. Probably hurt a little bit...

• I doubt he'll think much in all honesty. He might for a brief moment remember that you are his ex and about the relationship but it seems like he has moved on quite alright.

• He was probably think oh snap I never thought I see u again.