How to stop creeping on my ex girlfriend?

I've blocked my ex's number and also blocked her on Facebook and Instagram so I don't see anything she posts. However, the one place I can't block her is Tumblr, so that is the place I keep going to check up on her. I doubt she remembers I know her Tumblr page, so I'm always wondering if she'll post something about me.

It's not healthy, and I don't want to do this, but I can't help it. So how do I stop creeping on her when the only thing there is to stop me is myself?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you finally stop? Is there anything she's posted to show you she thinks of you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate it when that happens. You gotta get rid of that tumblr, focus on something else that will in the least keep you too occupied to think of stalker activities. Hang around some chicks, or find some sport, anything to occupy the mind, dude