What did he mean by this?

I started talking about how fast we ended up here and that I hoped we could've worked it out etc. He said you always know how to make me feel bad. I want trying to make him feel bad. I just think since he's told me he loves and misses me even after our breakup and i love him still that we could try to work it out.

I felt disrespected because he called me fool. After i told him i didn't like it he repeated it and told me to not hmu until i cool off. After i told him i felt disrespected he said cool off I'm not going to repeat myself. I cooled off and the next day wishes him a good morning and to have a great day. He said don't act like you care now. After we broke up he would tell me that he still owns me.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• you aren't making him feel bad by saying that. I don't know what you say to him to make him feel bad during the relationship before but that isn't making him feel bad. I would find this hard myself but my advice is: Leave him alone for awhile, don't text, don't share interaction unless he asks of something of course. Do this and it might make him miss you more. when you come back to talking to him, don't bring up the problems you went through for the breakup, just talk how you would normally when you made each other happy

Most Helpful Girl

• You made him feel bad by saying you "hoped you could've worked out" which is the same as saying you know it can't work out.

What Guys Said 2

• He's blaming you for the breakup. Just move on. Whatever caused the breakup is still there and won't change

• You're a master of bad timing.

• When is the right time?

• Probably never. Self-expression is a difficult thing to master and in moments like these downright impossible to peg correctly. There are many things that just are better off never said.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!