How do I know my ex-girlfriend doesn't want me back?

My ex-girlfriend and I awkwardly met the other day. She was walking by the top of my street coming from a friends house and saw me. She asked me if I wanted to go on a walk to catch up which I couldnt seem to turn down. About 20 minutes after I got to my house from walking her home, she sent me a facebook friend request. I've been very skeptical ever since, and wasn't sure about accepting it.
All I can think about is what she is doing now. I wonder if she thinks about me and If so why aren't we together. It sucks to think about it but she dumped me in March, then we got together back in June for a few weeks because she regretted leaving me. We then ended up getting in arguments about how we spent our time and she said she didn't want to be with me again. So its been about 5 months since I've seen her until a few days ago and now she is basiclly the only thing on my mind.

People say you sometimes have to fight for love, which I do love her still after everything she's done, but I just dont want to look like an idiot chasing a girl who may not want to be with me. I miss the way we kissed and used to be together. She's asked to be friends before which I respectfully declined knowing I can only be with this girl as her lover. She claimed to be doing well, which I was happy about and said she was leaving for the summer to work in BC. Im just wondering if a friend request is a little sign or if I'm just completely overthinking it?

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You sound like you're on the right track, good for you for telling her it was together, or nothing. This girl sounds like she's just interested in friendship, if she wanted more with you, I don't think she'd be moving away to work. What she's doing to you is hurtful, and you should tell her that. Take some time to work on yourself, and go and meet some new women. You sound like you've spent enough time pining over this girl. Cut the ties and go do you.

• the part when she's your
    ex
    kek