My ex stopped messaging me after I told him I'm scared!

So last month me and my boyfriend of a year and a half broke up.

Like 2 weeks ago, he contacted me through MySpace. He sounded like he was feeling awful for what had happened and sounded really desperate to see me again. On almost all of his messages he wrote that he misses me so much and really wants to see me. On one of the messages he wrote that he really believes one day we will get back together. He has done things for me that he had never done for any other girl because this was the first time he fell in love and our relationship was his most serious one.

However, 2 days ago I replied to his message that he sent me which he said that he thought I sounded as if I wanted nothing of him anymore and I didn't want to see him. So I replied saying that I was just scared of getting hurt. Yesterday he read it and didn't reply back. He ALWAYS replies to my messages right after he reads them and now he stopped! What does this mean?

Guys, why would you do this?

I really appreciate the help.

01

What Guys Said 1

• tell him you are sorry, and you love him, or call him. I just don't understand why ur girls always expect guy to act first.

What Girls Said 0