My girlfriend wants to break up with me? Thoughts?

My girlfriend is a med student at university, and works full time.
I'm studying also and have a part time job.

She's always telling me how she feels bad that she never has time for me and that I should find a new girl.
But I cherish every moment with her.

Is that her way of saying she wants to break up?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, pretty much.

Although you disagree and want to make it work , you should respect her wishes.

You deserve a girl who has time for you.

• I don't mind though. She's trying to build her career so its understandably

• Well, tell her you'll be there for her and you understand.

Ask her if she wants to make this work.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her, "I am never going to break up with you because you think this is unfair to me. If you want to break up with me for your own reasons, you need to tell me. . . and I'll respect your wishes, but you need to be honest about it if that's what you want."

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe she is feeling insecure that you will get bored of not seeing much of each other and is looking for reassurance that you want to try and make it work.

If she wanted to break up with you surely she would say it?

• I think that you should tell her that you still enjoy the rare moments you share... Are you sure she doesn't have an eye over someone else? Perhaps another doctor?

• That's what I'm worried about. But I don't know if she's being honest with me.

• i say move on!

• no but she does not want you to be unhappy thats why she says so

• I think she just feels guilty and thinks that you deserve better. Just tell you love her

• It is difficult to know unless you ask her. She may feel guilty for not spending as much time with you... believing you deserve better.

She may also be saying that to you so she can know what your thoughts are. She may think you might have second thoughts about the relationship , because of you both being busy and not spending as much time together as you would.

Talk to her, tell her exactly what you have stated here. Tell her you " cherish every moment". Good luck 💚

What Guys Said 2

• show her the exit door from out your life and wish her luck. I know it's kinda hard leaving some people behind, but don't waste your time... in things or people won't bring happiness to your life.

Good luck...

• Don't go begging her mate. That's what she wants. Just shrug say no bother and walk away. Some girls think if they talk in timid wee voice and grin a lot it'll make it look better. It just looks condescending as hell. Play it cool my friend and don't text or call. She'll be phoning you inside a week