What to Do if Anything?

I dated a girl about three years ago. We got into a fight and now both her and her family hate me. I've dated quite a few girls since then, a few serious ones, but no matter what i do i always come back to thinking about her. I'm not sure what to do. Honestly, I just don't want to think about her anymore, although part of me wants to talk to her.

11

What Girls Said 1

• She's probably the one that got away, just hit her up and see how things go..

What Guys Said 1

• If it was a fight that is beyond repair, then yes move on. If not try to out reach if she doesn't answer then just move on. If she does replay and hints start getting good remember you will have to win the family over. It's going to be tough but it's not impossible. If you think she is worth the time and effort go for it. Also by the way it seems it's like you liked this girl for a few good reasons. You might be looking for that with out you realizing it.