She moves way too fast but I really like her? Any Advice?

I like this girl named Katie. I'm a senior she's a sophomore. I have ins with a lot of her friends and I want to pursue this. Problem is I just got out of a bad relationship recently and she did too. I don't want it to seem like I'm using her for a rebound. Another problem is she moves way too fast. The boyfriends she has had broke up with her because she said the "L" word too fast. I really don't think I would mind this seeing that I fall easily for people. I just wanna know if anyone has any advice for what I should do.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• If you just got out of a bad relationship , chances are you aren't thinking straight and neither is shee. You say you like her but if I were you I would wait a bit and view my options. What if you sttart going out with her just to find someone else, and gtet to knoe her because maybe the other guys thought she brought up the L word too fast it might nto be the same for you . Just enjoy being single for a while and get ur feelings sorted out , because if she does fall fast and you lead her on then u'll have a bigger problem , Hope this helps .

What Girls Said 1

• I say just tell her the truth. I hate when guys say I love you too soon and I tell them I don't really feel comfortable with you telling me that just yet. Just be completely honest with her. That is the biggest thing!

What Guys Said 1

• idk you like her and if she likes you go with it. I wouldn't say I love you unless you 100% mean it though... lol though soo many people in high school do that anyways when they have no idea.