How effective is making an ex jealous?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the person tbh. If the X still has some measure of feeling it is possible to make them jealous , but to what end. Making them jealous and swaying them to rekindle an interest is in two different ball fields. Jealousy can easily back fire and have the totally opposite effect on some people

Most Helpful Girl

• Believe me, it works. Even if you don't get back together, it still messes with their head.

What Guys Said 9

• It depends on what your goal is. If your just tring to piss him off then ots probably effective. However of your trying, to get him back it actually counter productive. i. e. if it were me and you were trying, to win me back, and you come around me with another guy or tell me your with someone. Ibwill look at you as damaged goods and you won't have a shot at getting me back. I know it sounds harsh but thats how i look at it

• Hatred, jealous, revenge, these are negative word, these can distrust life to the extent that you cannot come back, you can say it's too late. So please don't go for all that,
    Go for something better, and utilise time in achieving your wishes. life is very short, years pass on and become decades, and one don't realise that, time is most valuable n precious thing in life, more than anything. Please don't waste. :-)

• Why do you wanna make them jealous. That's just childish. You're not 13.

• Honestly, I've never been jealous of an ex moving on, but maybe that's because I know I can do better. In other situations where you may be still within the same social circle, I can understand when people will be able to get under each others skin by flaunting off their new SO.

• About zero.

• Effective at achieving what?
    Making them feel like a complete loser?

• Its different for every person for me I will laugh if she tried to do this but who know some may lose their mind

• waste of time

• Pointless... karma is a thing

What Girls Said 1

• Wanna make an ex jealous? Move on. They'll realize what they lost and when they come crawling back they'll realize it's too late. Don't play games.