Guys, Why did he break up with me?

He told me he was in love with me 2 weeks into the relationship and I fell in love with him soon after. We became best friends and I've never trusted and cared for a boyfriend that much in my life. Things were going great and we barely argued (If we did it was about silly things), we always joked around and I felt special to him. We had the most amazing passionate sex. but 4 months in I started to notice he was distancing himself and so I let him distance himself but texted him once in a while to make sure he wasn't dead or anything lol. I felt like an inconvenience to him whenever I texted him (which wasn't often), or whenever I wanted to hangout (which wasn't often either, I usually let him pursue). He just either wanted to be by himself or go hunting with his friends, barely wanted to be with me towards the end. He broke up with me last week out of the blue and I asked what I did and he said i did nothing wrong at all, I was the best girlfriend he's ever had and he still loved me, cared for me and was attracted to me but he didn't feel romantic towards me anymore. He was crying so hard and I was as well, He said I was his best friend and he definitely still wants me in his life, hell; right after he broke it off he asked if I wanted to go out and get food or hangout or anything but I said no because I was just destroyed but I said sometime later. Maybe he got bored after the honeymoon phase wore off or something? He didn't give me much closure so this is really killing me.

2

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm that's a tough one. I think maybe he just didn't want the relationship anymore. There's really no reason I could see why besides he got bored.. 😒 have you tried talking to him a little more about the situation? Just maybe asking if you can get more closure?

• He didn't like you?

• I mean I think he liked me