Why do the ones that hurt you the most end up treating you better than everybody else?

Its sad ... Its been months since the end of my last relationship and I've been doing good. I've been working out nonstop and that makes me feel better about myself but almost everybody I meet just ... doesn't measure up to her or just doesn't keep me interested. How I wish I could go back in time ...

I haven't been on a date since and I'm going nuts. What if she was the best that could ever happen to me? :(

20

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. But the saying "Time heals all wounds" is really a true statement. Give it some time and you may just run into another woman that will be just as good and will be able to keep your attention. Good Luck!

• what you really need is to just meet someone you have a lot of common interests with... date more. put yourself out there. your holding back. let loose. and you'll meet somone you really like.

What Guys Said 0