Why is he being so indifferent and cold?

Me and my guy broke up. This only happened a week ago and now he's ignoring me completely. He even said he doesn't want me in his life anymore. Just two days ago he agreed us friends.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you need to be friends with your ex?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry you broke up. Sometimes people say things they think you want to hear to pacify you until they can gain the distance to tell you what they really wanted to all along. I would try to accept that he doesn't want any contact with you and try to move on and work on feeling the best you can.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on who broke up with who along with the reason why you two broke up. As far as why he's ignoring there could also be multiple reasons why however he's most likely just moved on from the relationship. If he's ignoring you try to move on you deserve to be happy, and smile don't let this bring you down.

What Girls Said 1

• Did you break up with him or he did he break up with you?