Break up and make up?

My boyfriend and 1 broke up about 5 weeks ago. I didn't contact him and about 3 weeks after we broke up he contacted me and we have been talking ever since. He told me he still loves me and misses me and the life we had. He keeps saying he doesn't know what he wants between us. I'm trying my hardest not to talk to him about emotions because he doesn't want ti talk about it. He knows i love him and want to be woth him. What do i do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• You just lay the cards out and get this crap off your "to-do" list.

• How do i lay the cards on the table?

• Just ask. Say straight up, "if you don't answer this question I'll assume the answer is no. Are we going to get back together?" Say it with your back straight and arms crossed.

What Girls Said 1

• If he "doesn't know what he wants", sorry, but ditch him. He is being selfish to contact you, tell you he loves you, but not offer anything specific, or at the very least discuss why he has changed his mind exactly. He's bored and lonely, and trying to see if he can still get a reaction from you. Be a strong woman and tell him you're moving on.