My ex keeps emailing me from diff accounts and tell me to transfer money to his account or else he will keep bothering me forever. hw do I stop this?

I blocked him from social media. But he emails me with new account. I responded to him told him properly to stop. But he won't. So i dont respond to his email anymore.

My ex keeps emailing me from diff accounts and tell me to transfer money to his account or else he will keep bothering me forever. hw do I stop this? I cannot change my email it wad given by my uni and we r not in the same country.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Call police. That is harassing and stalking.

• Can you ask registrar or any other related departments for a special permission to change your email address.

• Wow. I don't know we could do that. Thanks this may help

• Ill have to find out. But i think ill have to tell why... il be questioned. I had thought about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ignore. He'll stop eventually

• I hope he will. I have no option.

What Guys Said 8

• That is not only stalking but as far as the law would look at it , it's extortion.. And that's a felony.. If you get the law involved in this the problem will go away for at least 5 to 15 years

• Just ignore his emails.

• Haha i dont mean to laught but thats a funny threat. Lol send me"money or im going to bother you. I would post him email or fb or something on here and whatever other sites your apart of and have people bother him. He will be too preoccupied to"keep harrasing you

• This is immature and ridiculous

• The question i have is why does he even want money from you

• I don't know. I think he is just finding ways to bother me

• Contact an Attorney! KEEP ALL OF THE E-MAIL HE SENDS AND MAKE COPIES/BACKUPS. If you can afford it, PRINT every e-mail he sends you. Log/track any other communication he has with you. You will need all the documentation you can get to prove your case in Court.

• i'm doing something similar... but i actually like the girl. anyway, you need to get the law involved. i'm doing it to amends for something i did, but what this guy's doing is just harassment.

• Just ignore him, he'll eventually get tired.

• Take legal action.

• get a restraining order, make a completely new account.

• He emails me in account which i cannot change. We are not in the same country.

• what can i say then... either you are going to have to ignore him till he stops, or get him assassinated. the choice is yours.

What Girls Said 2

• Just ignore it all, don't even look at the messages. Or report him for online harassment if it gets back.

• Mr conman boyfriend? Some Nigerian scammer eh