My ex keeps emailing me from diff accounts and tell me to transfer money to his account or else he will keep bothering me forever. hw do I stop this?

I blocked him from social media. But he emails me with new account. I responded to him told him properly to stop. But he won't. So i dont respond to his email anymore.

Updates:
My ex keeps emailing me from diff accounts and tell me to transfer money to his account or else he will keep bothering me forever. hw do I stop this? I cannot change my email it wad given by my uni and we r not in the same country.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Call police. That is harassing and stalking.

1|0
    0|0
    • Can you ask registrar or any other related departments for a special permission to change your email address.

• Show All
    • Wow. I don't know we could do that. Thanks this may help

• Ill have to find out. But i think ill have to tell why... il be questioned. I had thought about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ignore. He'll stop eventually

1|0
    0|0
    • I hope he will. I have no option.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• That is not only stalking but as far as the law would look at it , it's extortion.. And that's a felony.. If you get the law involved in this the problem will go away for at least 5 to 15 years

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ignore his emails.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha i dont mean to laught but thats a funny threat. Lol send me"money or im going to bother you. I would post him email or fb or something on here and whatever other sites your apart of and have people bother him. He will be too preoccupied to"keep harrasing you

0|0
    0|0
    • This is immature and ridiculous

• Show All
    • The question i have is why does he even want money from you

• I don't know. I think he is just finding ways to bother me

• Contact an Attorney! KEEP ALL OF THE E-MAIL HE SENDS AND MAKE COPIES/BACKUPS. If you can afford it, PRINT every e-mail he sends you. Log/track any other communication he has with you. You will need all the documentation you can get to prove your case in Court.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm doing something similar... but i actually like the girl. anyway, you need to get the law involved. i'm doing it to amends for something i did, but what this guy's doing is just harassment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ignore him, he'll eventually get tired.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take legal action.

0|0
    0|0
  • get a restraining order, make a completely new account.

1|0
    0|0
    • He emails me in account which i cannot change. We are not in the same country.

• what can i say then... either you are going to have to ignore him till he stops, or get him assassinated. the choice is yours.

What Girls Said 2

• Just ignore it all, don't even look at the messages. Or report him for online harassment if it gets back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mr conman boyfriend? Some Nigerian scammer eh

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;