I feel heart broken?

Me and the girl I thought was "the one" broke up last night. We used to be happy but she moved in June and since then we've had nothing but fights and problems. I just feel heart broken, especially because I know if we were in person we'd be great again... How can I move on? How can I heal?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel and the that type of hurt in indescribable. Relish in the fact that you found out before you got married because you would have been miserable. I went through the same thing w/my ex of nearly a year. I thought he was the one and we often talked about marriage, I came out w/a totally broken heart. I fell in love w/him before finding out that he was not marriage material and very rough around the edges, at our age more then likely a person will not improve. It has been a couple months post break up and other then trying to get my stuff I haven't contacted him nor have I seen him. I deleted everything off social media. The best way to move on is improving yourself. When you miss her remember all the negatives and why you would never be happy w/her. This a lesson for us, not to fall too quickly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just realize she was almost certainly cheating on you so to Hell with her

What Girls Said 1

• It's hard to be apart from some one you love, maybe she just want to know if you care, .. I know a lot of times the bickering is because the other person doesn't believe they're valued.. It's such a warm feeling to hold on to the hope that if you two were face to face that it'll be alright again. I hold on to that thought all the time in my situation. But, in the process truth is, I try everyday to not think of it, cause it breaks my heart every time he runs through my mind.

Allow yourself to heal by thinking of her when you want and, here's something I haven't tried but I'm thinking it might work for you, next time you speak to her just try telling her how much you miss her and wish she was near you, let her know you always think of her and that you love her

What Guys Said 1

• By not giving a fuck. Be a man stop acting like a bitch. We were never born with an ego understand shit happens deal with it. Life is to short to worry about a female.