My ex girlfriend hasn't said anything to me for a month. It's been 3 months since we broke up. When I see her, she still seems to be very upset. Why?

It seems like to me, she is really upset still and won't talk about it because she is busy and still hurt or still really wants to be with me. What do you all think?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, she's still probably really hurt and upset. That's normal but it doesn't mean she wants to be in a relationship with you again per-say, maybe she's just reminiscing about the good times you had and it makes her emotional. Like any girl who's gone through heartbreak, she needs time to heal and seeing you doesn't make it any easier.

• I agree with what you're saying. What would it take on your opinion for her to get back with me? The way I see it, it could go either way... she might come back, she might not...

• You're welcome. You seem like a very nice guy and I hope things work out for you. :)

• Thank you😊 I try to be the best guy I can be. You seem like a very nice girl yourself. I really appreciate the encouragement and good insight. I admire your positivity as well! Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's because you're exes, move on and don't dwell.

• Yeah I understand. It just didn't end like a normal break up. I told her I was stressed out with a lot of things and told her I wanted a break. She didn't want a break and kindle forced me to break things off. It was weird and I'm regretting this. We dated for two years prior to this.

What Girls Said 3

• She's probably trying to avoid hurting. Just give her some space... If she wants to talk to u, she will... if not just leave her be...

• We dated for two years and I was getting frustrated and decided I wanted a break. She didn't want a break so she kind enough pushed me to breaking things off. She seems like she has a lot of feelings still. She says that she wants me and cries all the time but she has to focus on school. She has a year left in a program.

• Make up your mind... what do *you* want? A break? OK, than take it, work on yourself and do not worry too much about what she's thinking... Do you want to get back together? Then talk to to her and and if she still wants you, work on the relationship with her. Do you want to break up for good? Then let her be and move on as well. Do not expect friendship from her during the break/break up, it's likely not going to happen.

• I have tried giving her space. She seems to be doing very poorly. I have been trying to talk to her but she asked me not to text her. I think it's still possible she loves me but I want to respect her space. I think we could get back together and I also think we may never talk again. But if I want to get back together with her, do I try to keep my foot in the door?

• Maybe she's hurt and wants to get over it, she's probably keeping herself busy, and maybe avoiding you, in an attempt to forget, and move on.

• I think she is trying to move on but I don't think she is. It's like her feelings aren't letting her do so. She gets emotional even when she sees me. Doesn't even try to hide it.

• I'm sorry typo, she wouldn't have said anything.. her focus is not to be needy, and annoying to you, maybe she believes you have moved on. When you are in love with someone, the last thing you want to have is small talk.

• Yeah that's true, I agree. I know she knows I have not moved on, because she knows that I want to be together and I told her awhile back that I will wait how ever long she needs to heal because I love her and want to work this out. I poured my heart out and told her I apologize for what happened and took responsibility for my actions. And I left it at that.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!