Guys, why does you cheat?

30

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 29

• Why "do" you cheat?

Also, this isn't a guy thing, it's a scummy human thing.
    Some people say they cheat because of something missing in their relationship usually lack of intimacy. Others are just tempted by who knows what... I'd never do it.

• I'm a guy, I've never cheated. So what I am then? OMG I"M HAVING AN IDENTITY CRISIS!!!

• same reason why a woman who cheats would cheat, because your lonely, someone seems a more viable option, too scared to break up with current partner, etc. P. S. perhaps you shouldn't say when men cheat. Sound as though you presume all men perform this action.

• I think I cheated one time. It's easy for unattractive people to sit there and say I'll never cheat but if you actually have options it can require a decent amount of self discipline. I was young when I cheated.. My girlfriend didn't deserve that though. she deserves better than me.

• the same reason women cheat. cheating isn't restricted to men only.

• Same reason as women. Also more often than not the guy is t in a relationship, the woman just thinks that they are.

• I have never cheated, and if i ever do, i won't be able to forgive myself. As for those who do, it has nothing to do with the circumstance. Someone who has cheated (male or female) is simply someone that has low self control, or lack thereof.

• Hot guys with low moral value and lots of possible game will cheat. Infact, minus the hot guy and keep the rest and still they will cheat.

• EVERYBODY has the urge to cheat.. it's human nature.. even if we're married, we still get attracted to somebody other than our spouses.

• For the same reasons that women cheat

• I don't cheat it's just the guys i meet that cheats

• I just said it because I didn't read 'SOME' in the question. I dislike the generalized questions

Anyway
      You're meeting the wrong guys.
      A guy who respects you, doesn't cheat

• 1. Deuchbag. Word says it all.

2. You're not his actual love.

3. He doesn't feel the same way.

4. You're just assuming shit again.

• I cheated in monopoly cause I wanted to win

• 1 P€$$¥ is correlated to HELL. 10 is correlated to HEAVEN.

• Me does cheats because me no play fair.

• Because monogamy is a social construct.

• Why do I cheat? I don't.

• I never have and never will.
    Ever. 😐

• Girls, why do you cheat? You're being sexist.

• Same reason women cheat

• To each his own reasons, but honestly, cheating is the worst thing you could do.

• I don't...

• most guys cheat for their need of variation.

• Because I can't beat hard mode. Cheat codes are my only option.

• Probably the same reasons girls cheat: feeling neglected, interested in variety, really turned on, bored, etc.

• I don't remember that you are cheated by me. don't think boys are bad and girls are good. everybody in then world is a good person but when he or she get a more opportunities he/she make their life happy. so the world is running by selfish.

• Bad grammar on her half mostly.

• 70% of married women admit to cheating... girl in relationships cheat all the time (I know this from being a side dude) so I have no idea why you ask why guys cheat. Women do it all the time too. you've been informed -.-

• Why DOES I cheat? I don't.

• Me personally only cheated once, on my first relationship, and was an immature move but she treated me so bad and I didn't know how to back off and let go so I cheated to get some retribution.

So to ask your question, I cheat when people don't value me and my lack of self love sometimes doesn't let me let go of people that take me for granted.