Ex girlfriend doing to crazy stuff?

OK so I'm gonna try to make this short. Me and my girlfriend have been together for a year and six months and I moved 2 hours away from my hometown to be with her and got our own place together. We then broke up for various reasons. To sum it up she basically screwed me over, and had screwed over all of her old friends as well, before we had broken up. I ended up renting a room from one of her old friends and started hanging out with all of her old friends because they reached out to me and want to hang out. She was continuing to try to keep in touch with the girl friends in my group of friends through Facebook and commenting on posts. Now come to find out she is coming all the way back to my hometown 2 hours away to hang out with a guy friend for the weekend that I introduced her to while we were dating. This just happened 3 months after we broke up. She is all about dating guys that have there life together, but this guy is an alcoholic and killed someone driving drunk and went to prison, and just two months ago dot another dui, and lost his license. Does anyone know what she is trying to do?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither of you seem to be over the break up. She seems to be trying to get back at you for something, and it looks like whatever she is doing seems to be affecting you... You guys broke up - not amicably, it looks like. So why do you even care about what she is doing?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Than tell her to quit it!

What Guys Said 2

• No. but think about it, You're rid of her. Be happy and let her do whatever crazy shit she's going to do so long as she doesn't do it to you. by the way, it sounds like her shit is starting to get to her - she has to choose downward.

• it's your ex, so why do you care?